Search!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vocaloid ~Meltdown ( English Translate)

Meltdown
Kagamine Rin ( Rushin Yuukai ) [English]


The town is filled with brilliant light 
The chill of anesthetic ether 
2 AM, and I can't sleep 
Everything is changing so fast



The lighter's out of oil 
The pit of my stomach is on fire 
If everything is such a lie 
Then it really would be better



I dreamed of wrapping my hands 'round your neck 
On an early afternoon, overflowing with light 
I dreamed, with eyes full of tears 
of cinching your narrow throat [1]



I want to dive into 
a nuclear reactor 
Surrounded by beautiful blue light 
If I dive into 
the nuclear reactor 
then I can let it all go



On the other side of the balcony 
The sound of someone climbing the stairs 
The clouding sky falls into the room 
through the window panes



In the scattering twilight 
The sun is red, like teary eyes 
Bit by bit, as if dissolving 
Little by little this world is dying



I dreamed of wrapping my hands 'round your neck 
'Neath curtains rustled by a breeze 
The words overflow from your 
dried up lips, like bubbles



I want to dive into 
a nuclear reactor 
So the memories melt away to white 
If I dive into the nuclear reactor 
Then I'll be able to sleep as I did long ago 
That's how I feel



The second hand on the clock 
And the officials on the tv 
Are still there, but the laughter of someone I can't see 
is echoing all through my head



Allegro Agitato 
My ears won't stop ringing 
Allegro Agitato 
My ears won't stop ringing



I dreamed that everyone was disappearing 
The emptiness and silence of this room in the night 
Weighs down on me 
I can't breathe anymore



(Shout!!)


Should I dive into 
the nuclear reactor 
I know I can disappear, so I can sleep 
A morning without me 
Will be much more wonderful than now 
Where everything is in gear

That sort of world, definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment